Monday, July 15, 2013

A DAY IN MAFRA


Yesterday, I was once again in Mafra (just about 30 mins away from Lisbon) with my family and some friends for a visit to the Infatry School which is at the Convent of Mafra. As you can see from the pictures below, it's a beautiful place and the history it carries is just amazing. Besides the military part, we went up to the roof of this magnificent monument and one of my brothers took this picture (above) of me, which shows how high up we were. The view is amazing! In case you're wondering my shirt and necklace are both from, surprise surprise, Zara. I got a little over excited about the flowers around the palace so that's why I took so many, ups. I hope you liked this new category on the blog, called Snaps. It will include pictures from my daily life and travels that I think are worth showing. What do you think, good idea?

Ontem estive, mais uma vez, em Mafra com a minha família e amigos para visitar a Escola Prática de Infantaria. A Escola é mesmo dentro do convento de Mafra. Como podem ver pelas fotos, toda a arquitectura e também a exposição são fantásticas e muito interessantes. Recomendo a sua visita. Para além da parte militar, foi ainda possível ir aos telhados do convento onde um dos meus irmãos me tirou esta foto. Podem ver o quão alto é este monumento. A vista é maravilhosa! Caso estejam interessados em saber, a minha camisola e o colar são os dois da Zara (grande surpresa). Fiquei um bocado entusiasmada em relação às fotos com flores mas havia tantas que não conseguia parar, ups. Estas fotos integram-se numa nova categoria do blog, as Snaps. Vai incluir fotos do dia-a-dia e viagens que valham a pena mostrar. Parece-vos bem?




No comments:

Post a Comment