Monday, July 1, 2013

BIKINI SEASON PART I

Since bikini season is finally here, I decided to do a little bikini shopping series. The first pair I bought is from the H&M for water collection and they are super cute. I'm the kind of person that likes to have a lot of options when going to the beach because every summer I head down to Algarve (south of Portugal) for about 2-3 weeks and another week or so to the country side, Alentejo, so it's basicly mandatory that I own lots of them. About 2 years ago I gave up on "cool surfer brand" bikinis, and that's because they are super expensive, the sizes are super weird and do not last more than 2 years, and that is if you're lucky. I used to get mine at Roxy, Billabong, those kinds of stores you probably know, but finnaly figured, why buy expensive not so good quality bikinis and only get one or two, when you can just get a lot more that will last the same amount of time for a lot less? So with this epifiny, I went into H&M and Oysho and saw so many that I liked and got a few. The only "expensive" bikini brands that are worth it for me are the Brazilian ones, like Cia Maritima, they have really cute stuff. I will show you some more soon, hope you liked these two.

Ao que parece o verão finalmente chegou para ficar (uffaa e foi logo a matar), e como tal decidi fazer uma pequena série sobre bikinis para vos mostrar as minhas escolhas deste ano. Os primeiros que comprei são da coleção da H&M for water e são super giros. Sou daquele tipo de pessoas que gosta de ter muitas opções porque passo a maior parte das minhas férias de verão no Algarve e Alentejo, como tal é mesmo necessário ter vários à minha disposição. Há mais ou menos 2 anos apercebi-me do quanto inútil é comprar bikinis das marcas tipo "surfistas", isto porque são super caros para o que são, os tamanhos são todos malucos e não duram assim tanto tempo comparados com os de marcas mais baratas, por vezes até conseguem ser piores, isto na minha opinião claro. Antes ia à Roxy, Billabong, e por aí fora mas ainda bem que finalmente se fez luz na minha cabeça, porquê comprar um ou dois bikinis caros que não são assim tão bons, quando posso comprar muitos mais que vão durar exactamente o mesmo tempo e por muito menos? Foi então que me dirigi à H&M e Oysho e vi estes e outros super giros. Os únicos mais caros que valem realmente a pena são os das marcas brasileiras como a Cia Marítima. Espero que gostem destes dois e brevemente vou-vos o resto.



No comments:

Post a Comment