Thursday, July 25, 2013

FELINE

Pictures by Sofia P. (1100Days)  |  Top: Zara  |  Pants: Zara  |  Shoes: Zara
First of all can I just say, these Zara sales are killing me? I got way more things than I anticipated and therefore, we have these leopard print pants and these sandals. But I've got everything I wanted so I will stop going in there stores for a while. In about 2 days I'm going to Algarve (south of Portugal) to stay at the beach. I will away from home for about an entire month. But there will be another post, very soon, with all my summer plans. Until then, hope you liked this outfit.

Primeiro que tudo, deixem-me que vos diga que estes saldos da Zara estão me a matar. Já comprei tanta coisa que nem pensei em comprar antes e com isto apareceram estas magníficas calças de leopardo meio desportivas e as sandálias. Como tal, vou parar de ir à Zara por uns tempos. É melhor. Daqui a dois dias vou para o Algarve e vou lá ficar quase um mês. Pelo meio ainda vou a outros sítios mas isso só vou partilhar num outro post a falar sobre os meus planos das férias. Até lá, espero que tenham gostado deste conjunto. 



No comments:

Post a Comment