Wednesday, July 31, 2013

INTO THE BLUE

Pictures by Sofia P. (1100Days)  |  Tee: Zara  |  Skirt: Zara (on sale!)  |  Shoes: Zara  |  Bag: H&M
Today's outfit is all about blue and black. My two favorite colors that go perfect together. If we think about it, this outfit is very simple. Black tee, blue skirt, black shoes. Match made in heaven. We took these pictures at the Champalimaud Centre and the sunset was just in the right place. They have so many beautiful spots where you can shoot so I will definately go back and take some more here. I've recently got a new camera, a Canon 600D. It's not the best camera in the world I know but it's better than the one I had (Sony Alpha 380) and it came with two lenses so it was a pretty good deal. I got it as an early birthday present so I can use it while in Germany. I'm leaving today for Düsseldorf! It's going to be so much fun! I've been there once before but it was only for a few hours so now I will really get to see the place. Any german readers or anyone who's been there want to give me some advice on where to go? And the best shops? Feel free to do so :) Hope you liked this outfit!

O conjunto de hoje baseia-se no azul e preto. As minhas cores preferidas que fazem uma combinação perfeita. Se virem bem este outfit é bastante simples. T-shirt preta, saia azul, sapatos pretos. Adoro conjuntos assim. Estas fotos foram tiradas no centro Champalimaud e o pôr-do-sol estava mesmo no ponto. Há tantas pequeninas partes super giras para se tirarem fotos que vou lá voltar de certeza. Recentemente, recebi uma nova máquina, a Canon 600D. Não é a melhor câmara do mundo mas é bastante melhor do que a que eu tinha (Sony Alfa 380) e veio com duas lentes por isso foi um bom negócio. A câmara não é nada má de qualquer maneira, estou a gostar muito. Foi um presente antecipado de aniversário para a puder usar agora na Alemanha. Vou hoje para Düsseldorf! Vai ser mesmo giro, adoro viajar. Já lá estive uma vez há uns anos, mas foi apenas por umas horas, por isso só agora é que vou mesmo ver tudo ao pormenor. Alguém que já lá foi me quer dar algumas dicas? E as melhores lojas? Espero que tenham gostado deste conjunto!


No comments:

Post a Comment