Friday, July 26, 2013

SUMMER PLANS


As I had said in my previous post here I am telling you all about my summer plans. We are way into summer but I am only leaving Lisbon tomorrow morning. I will get up super early to go to Algarve. South of Portugal and what you basicly do all day is: go to the beach and go out. It's relaxing and fun at the same time. But I will only be there (the first round) for about 4-5 days because on the 31st I'm going to... Dusseldorf, Germany! I will be there for another 5 days, so expect lots of pictures! After that I will go back to Algarve where I will be for 2-3 weeks and during my 21st birthday, on the 12th of August. To end my summer vacation I will go rest with my family in Alentejo, the countryside. That pretty much sums up all this year's summer plans. I will be away from home for about a whole month and I'll try my best to pack light (yeah right). This picture was taken last week by Sofia as were many more, that will be shown in a proper outfit post. Hope you liked this post and don't worry, lots of things are coming your way on Guess What!

Como tinha dito no post anterior aqui estou eu a falar sobre os meus planos para este Verão. Já estamos bem dentro do Verão mas só amanhã é que eu vou começar as férias a sério. Vou-me levantar super cedo para ir para o Algarve e o que vou fazer basicamente todos os dias é: praia e sair. Mas desta vez só vou ficar 4 ou 5 dias, porque no dia 31 vou para... Dusseldorf na Alemanha! Vou lá estar durante 5 dias por isso podem esperar muitas fotos. Depois disto, vou regressar ao Algarve e desta vez ficar 2 ou 3 semanas. Vou lá estar durante os meus anos, dia 12 de Agosto eheh. Para finalizar as minhas férias de verão vou ainda uma semana para o Alentejo com a minha família. Gosto de lá estar mas é tão calmo que às vezes faz-me confusão. E é isto, basicamente. Vou estar fora de casa durante um mês, vou mesmo tentar não levar tudo mas acho que vai ser difícil. Esta foto foi tirada pela Sofia na semana passada, assim como muitas outras que vou mostrar num post do conjunto completo. Podem esperar muitos posts diferentes durante estas semanas. Espero que tenham gostado deste!

No comments:

Post a Comment