Sunday, September 15, 2013

CUT OUT

Pictures by Sofia P. (1100Days)  |  Shirt: Zara  |  Skirt:  Zara  |  Booties: Stradivarius  |  Bag: Vintage


As I had said on my last post, here is the outfit I wore to this year Vogue Fashion's Night Out. I had just bought these booties (beauties) and decided this was the perfect time to try them out. I love them! They are just so versatile and made this outfit look a lot cooler and edgy, but at the same time I was keeping in comfortable so that was definately a plus. I will do a post just on the boots so you can see them more detailed, as the light was already terrible in these pictures. Hope you liked this one!

Como tinha dito no último post, aqui está o conjunto que usei na Vogue Fashion's Night Out deste ano. Tinha acabado de comprar esta botinhas (lindas) no dia antes e decide que seria a altura perfeita para as estrear. Adoro-as! São super fáceis de conjugar com praticamente tudo e dão aquele ar mais cool e edgy, mais ao mesmo tempo estou super confortável. Vou fazer um post só com as botinhas para as verem melhor ao promenor, porque a luz neste dia já estava um pouco má. Espero que tenham gostado deste look!



No comments:

Post a Comment