Sunday, September 29, 2013

VILLA

Pictures by Sofia P. (1100Days)  |  Dress: Cortefiel (ages ago!)  |  Shoes: Aldo
So as I've said before, the summery posts will continue for a while so I'm trying to get "rid" of them as fast as possible. This dress is seriously ANCIENT! I don't know for how many years it's been in my closet but probably... 5?! But I just think it's so cute and girly that it deserved a spot here on the blog. These shoes are the most uncomfortable ever! I literally can't walk in them for more than 15/20 minutes. They are hard as rocks on the bottoms, because of all the wood going on, so they are pretty much unbarable. Tomorrow I have my first test of the semestre, how great is that?! 2 weeks into the new school year and starting so well... Just noticed that I have only complained so far on this post so I will stop now ahah. Hope you liked this outfit!

Como já vos tinha dito, os posts de Verão ainda vão continuar durante algum tempo por isso tou a tentar "livrar-me" deles o mais rápido possível. Este vestido é da PRÉ-HISTÓRIA! Nem sei há quantos anos o tenho mas para aí uns... 5!? Mas acho que é tão giro e feminino que merecia um espaço aqui no blog. Estes sapatos são os sapatos mais desconfortáveis de sempre! Eu só consigo andar neles, como deve ser, aí uns 15/20 minutos. São duros como pedras, por causa de serem de madeira, e como tal são praticamente intoleráveis. Amanhã vou ter o meu primeiro teste do semestre, tão bom não é?! Apenas duas semanas depois de terem começado as aulas e já ando nisto... Acabei de reparar que praticamente só me queixei até agora por isso vou parar ahah. Espero que tenham gostado do outfit!


No comments:

Post a Comment