Tuesday, October 8, 2013

BLACK BOOTIES I


It's been a while since I did a shopping post, but you're about to see a whole lot more as a new series is beggining. The "Black Booties" series, my latest addiction. Here is the first pair. From primark, so they were really cheap and remind me of the Susanna boots from Chloé. I've been wearing these lately with many different outfits, and I think they look great with jeans that are either colored or have a pattern on them. I'm sure you can still find them in stores, but I got them about 2 months ago in Spain. Hope you liked these and stay tuned for more black booties!

Já foi há algum tempo que fiz um post sobre compras (sem ser de maquilhagem), mas preparem-se que vêm aí vários destes. Vai ser uma série de posts só com "botinhas pretas", o meu vicio mais recente. Aqui está o primeiro par. São da Primark por isso foram bastante baratas. Lembram-me as botas Susanna da Chloé. Tenho lhes dado muito uso ultimamente, principalmente com calças ou coloridas ou com padrões. Tenho quase a certeza que ainda as podem encontrar nas lojas, mas eu já as comprei há 2 meses em Espanha.. Espero que tenham gostado e estejam atentos para os próximos posts de "Black Booties"!


No comments:

Post a Comment