Sunday, October 13, 2013

FAREWELL

Pictures by Sofia P. (1100Days)  |  Shirt: H&M  |  Jeans: Zara  |  Loafers: Primark
Outfit #50!!! Can you believe it? I sure can't ahah. Sofia and I have come such a long way since the 18th of January when this blog was launched, we've learned so much and in my eyes, the photography and outfits just keep getting better. As I mentioned in GW's facebook page (here), I've been updating my lookbook profile (here), I'm so behind you have no idea. Enough about that, this outfit is the perfect way to say goodbye to summer (this is the last summer outfit y'all!). A plain white shirt, blue jeans and some loafers are just the way to enter the upcoming season. I hope you liked it!

Outfit nº 50!!! Acreditam? Eu não ahah. Eu e a Sofia já dedicámos tanto tempo ao  GW desde o dia 18 de Janeiro, quando abriu. Aprendemos imenso e, no meu ponto de vista, as fotografias e os looks só têm vindo a melhorar. Como já tinha dito no facebook do GW (aqui), tenho andado a actualizar a minha página do lookbook (aqui), estou tão atrasada não têm noção. Bem já chega desta conversa, este look é a minha maneira de dizer adeus ao verão (sim, este é o último dos looks de verão!). Uma simples camisa branca, calças de ganga e loafers são exactamente o que se pretende para a mudança de estação. Espero que tenham gostado!



No comments:

Post a Comment