Wednesday, October 23, 2013

I HAVE A THING FOR VOGUE













Most of my friends know that I have a weird addiction to magazines and I collect all of them. I rarely get around to re-reading them but I just like knowing that they're there. My favorite being... Vogue (Portugal). I've been collecting it since 2009 so you can imagine how many I own. Lately, with trips here and there, I started collecting Vogues from other countries. From Spain, France, Germany, Italy and Russia. The only one I haven't been to is Russia, but I can't even read! It's the most interesting one in that matter, but the other ones, especially the italian and french are the best, for obvious reasons. I hope you liked this post, that was a little different than usual!

A maior parte das minhas amigas sabe que tenho um vício estranho de coleccionar revistas. Raramente volto a lê-las mas gosto de saber que estão ali para o caso de me apetecer. A minha favorita... a Vogue (Portugal). Já a colecciono desde 2009 por isso podem imaginar quantas são. Ultimamente, com viagens aqui e ali decidi juntar Vogues de outros pais. Desde Espanha, França, Alemanha, Itália e Rússia. O único onde não fui foi à Rússia, mas também é impossível de ler! É a mais interessante por ser tão diferente, mas em termos de qualidade, a francesa e italiana são as melhores, por razões óbvias. Espero que tenham gostado deste post, um bocadinho diferente do normal!

No comments:

Post a Comment