Wednesday, November 27, 2013

CLOVER

Pictures by Sofia P. (1100Days)  |  Shirt: Zara  |  Jeans: Zara  |  Necklace: Zara  |  Boots: Topshop

I've never been into the whole "ripped" jeans look but these babies are definitely a good option. I got the at Zara just this weekend and I'm in love. They are super comfy and fit really well. The knee cut is just the enough amount of edgyness that I need in my jeans. This outfit is a pretty basic one, just some jeans and a basic shirt. To make it more fun I decided to add a big (lovable) statement necklace on top. The acrylic material of the necklace allows it to be paired with pretty much anything. I love this little place we discovered when taking pictures, it looks so magical and relaxing. The floor full of clovers really add a little somethin' somethin' to the photos, I guess. Hope you liked this one!

Nunca fui grande fã de calças super rasgadas mas estas são definitivamente uma boa opção. Comprei-as na Zara ainda este fim-de-semana e estou a amá-las. São super confortáveis e assentam super bem. O corte nos joelhos é o suficiente para mim. Este outfit é bastante simples, calças de ganga e camisola básica. Por isso, acrescentei-lhe este colar (lindo de morrer) "statement" para o tornar mais divertido. Adoro o local onde tirámos as fotos, descobrimos hoje e ficámos encantadas, é tão calmo. O chão estava cheio de trevos o que torna as fotos ainda mais especiais, digo eu. Espero que tenham gostado deste look!



No comments:

Post a Comment