Saturday, November 23, 2013

NEWEST ADDICTION


If you follow me on Instagram, you must have already seen this gorgeousness of a necklace from Zara. It's amazingly beautiful I can't get enough of it. It's a bit expensive for a neckalce but a little splurge once in a while never hurt nobody. You can still find it in stores, so if you love as much as I do and you've been eyeing this piece for a while now (just like I did, until I had to say "what the heck, you're coming home with me") go get it! It's definitely worth it. 

Se já me seguem no Instagram, já devem ter visto esta espectacularidade de colar da Zara. É absolutamente lindo e não me consigo fartar de olhar para ele. Foi um pouco caro para um colar na minha opinião, mas cometer uma pequena loucura de vez em quando também não faz mal. Ainda o podem encontrar nas lojas, por isso se o acham tão lindo quanto eu ou já estão há muito tempo a pensar comprá-lo (exactamente como eu até que um dia disse "vai ter mesmo que ser") vão já buscá-lo! Vale mesmo a pena.



No comments:

Post a Comment