Tuesday, December 3, 2013

BABY PINK

Pictures by Sofia P. (1100Days)  |  Sweater: Primark  |  Pants: Zara  |  Boots: Topshop  |  Necklace: H&M

Can I just say how much I love my city? Lisbon is absolutely one of my favorite places on earth. Every single part of it is so different yet so beautiful in its own way. I don't imagine myself living anywhere else but here (well, maybe NYC... one day...). If you're thinking about travelling and don't know where to go, you should definitely come here and see everthing this amazing city has to offer. Now about the clothes, I got this sweater at Primark and although I love how it looks I hate how it feels. It's so itchy and leaves a lot of hairs everywhere, a bit annoying actually. My advice to you is, always try things on before buying them, which I did not do on that particular day, but at least I got a pretty sweater. I decided to pair it with some gold details and it is good to go. Hope you liked it!

Posso dizer-vos o quanto adoro a minha cidade? Lisboa é absolutamente um dos meus sítios favoritos. Cada parte é tão diferente mas tão bonita à sua maneira. Não me imagino a viver em mais nenhum lado (bem... Nova Iorque maybe ahah). Se estiverem a pensar fazer uma viagem, Lisboa é sempre uma boa opção. Agora sobre as roupas, comprei esta camisola na Primark e apesar de gostar imenso de a ver, odeio tê-la vestida. Faz tanta mas tanta comichão e larga pêlo sem fim, consegue ser mesmo inervante. Moral da história, experimentem sempre antes de comprar, que foi exactamente o que eu não fiz. Decidi combiná-la com acessórios dourados e acho que ficou mesmo bem. Espero que tenham gostado!



No comments:

Post a Comment